POSTER, POSTER on the Wall
Beginning April 1, 2020, every Employer covered by FFCRA’s paid leave provisions is required to post and keep posted on its premises, in conspicuous places where notices to employees are customarily posted, a Notice explaining the FFCRA’s paid leave provisions and providing information concerning the procedures for filing complaints of violations of the FFCRA with the Wage and Hour Division.
- Thus, all employers with fewer than 500 employees must post the Notice.
- The Notice must explain the FFCRA’s paid leave provisions and provide information concerning the procedures for filing complaints of violations of the FFCRA with the Wage and Hour Division.
- The Notice applies to current employees only.
- Employers are not required to share the Notice with laid-off individuals or with job applicants.
- For workers that are teleworking, posting can be satisfied by emailing or direct mailing the Notice to employees, or posting the Notice on an employee information internal or external website.
- DOL has published a model Notice available here.